In Amsterdam we're looking for...
Looking for a fun, dynamic job in an international environment? Hop on board with Enterprise Car Sharing & Rental, the largest car sharing and rental company in the world! By sharing our cars with as many customers as possible, we contribute to a world with less parking spaces and therefore more space to live. Our roots go back to the family business in America, founded in 1957. In Holland we opened our doors as a franchise in 2013 and we’ve grown to 4 locations.
For our location at Amsterdam Central Station we are looking for fulltime hikers to strengthen our young team. As a hiker, you will be responsible for the quality of our fleet and ensure that the cars are sparkly clean, shiny and 100% ready for the next customer.
What will you do with our cars?
• Cleaning the interior and / or driving through the car wash
• Check for sufficient fluids and refuel
• Delivery to hotel guests or business customers
We are looking for colleagues who:
• Show initiative
• Speak fluent English (Dutch is a plus)
• Have affinity with cars and love an international work environment
• Are organized, service-oriented, result-driven and able to work under pressure
• Are available on weekends and willing to work flexible shifts
• Want to go the extra mile for our customers
• Have a good sense of humor
• Have their driver’s license and are able to drive manual and automatic cars (required!)
And what do you get in return?
• Flexible working hours
• Good career opportunities
• Competitive salary
• Nice, young team (and good parties ;-))
• Good education and training for your role as a new colleague.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Then don’t wait another second – send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!