Here, you can find the latest updates regarding the impact of the coronavirus on your car rental.
Last updated: 13/03/20.
All our locations are currently still open to serve you. Should anything change in that regard, then you can rest assured that you will be notified immediately.
No problem at all: as always, Enterprise remains flexible and we fully understand your need to rebook or cancel your reservation. You can contact us in the following ways:
- Via phone: if you call +31 20 740 0950, we will gladly help you rebook your car rental reservation to a later date or help you cancel.
- Via e-mail: you can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to help you as quickly as possible, kindly make sure to include your full name, booking number, rental dates and, if applicable, your preferred new rental dates.
To protect the elderly and those with a compromised immune system, we are executing the following precautions to help prevent further spread of the coronavirus.
- Limiting physical contact: for now, we will stick to a smile instead of the usual handshake
- Of course, we have always taken cleaning seriously - but now, all our cars are being disinfected and cleaned even more thoroughly
- Extra cleaning measures in the office are also being taken
- Staff is instructed to take extra hygiene measures before and during work
- Backoffice is instructed to work from home
In short, we adhere to the advice of the RIVM. If you want, you can read more via the following link: https://www.rivm.nl/en/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/questions-and-answers.